NZ Herald 8th June 2013 Rural water not fluoride-treated
If you are from the local boards of Albert-Eden, Maungakiekie-Tāmaki, Orākei, Puketāpapa, Waitematā, or Whau and would like to end fluoridation in your area please like and email Kane on email@example.com.
Auckland Rally against fluoridation Monday 8th April 2013 9.30am outside Town Hall
- See TV coverage
Herald on Sunday 30th March 2013:
9th August 2011
New Auckland Action Group started. Go to http://www.meetup.com/Fluoride-free-NZ-Auckland-group/ to be involved.
Thursday, 31st March 2011
Public meeting and presentation by world leading fluoridation expert, U.S. Prof Emeritus Paul Connett: 7.30pm - 9pm at Auckland University, Maclaurin Chapel Lounge, cnr of Princes Street & Waterloo Quadrant.
Saturday, 2nd April 2011
Public meeting and presentation by Paul Connett: 3pm - 6pm at Grey Lynn Community Hall.
Auckland Mayoral Candidate Colin Craig states his position on fluoridation and clean water.
"Water Fluoridation in the new Auckland Super City and how it affects YOU"
Special guest: Colin Craig, super city mayoral candidate
Thursday, September 23, 2010
7:00 - 8:00 pm
Belmont Intermediate School Hall, 188 Lake Rd, Takapuna, North Shore, Auckland
To help us get an idea of numbers, please register interest and intended attendance here.
- What is it: Open, public meeting, all citizens of the Auckland region welcome - seating for roughly 500 people available.
- Cost: Free but a gold coin donation is appreciated to cover hall hire and other meeting costs (newspaper advertising etc).
- Meeting format: There will be an opening talk from the organisers then a video presentation on fluoridation and then a short Q&A session followed by final closing thoughts from the organisers. We are also working to get Auckland Mayoral Candidates to attend and briefly present their position on the issue.
- There will be printed meeting handouts at the door but also please bring a pen and paper to take notes if you wish.
- Time: 7-8PM (approx.) - meeting may run longer for those that wish to stay.
- Location: The school hall of Belmont Intermediate School is in the middle of the school grounds. There will be a footpath sign and balloons just outside the entrance to the hall to make it easier to find. Be careful not to confuse Belmont Intermediate with Takapuna Grammar School, which is immediately next door (they share sports fields).
- Parking: There is car park access from Lake Rd and from Winscombe St.
- See location on Google Maps
- Contact Person: Jason Greenwood | PH: 021-843-160 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org